Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Monthly surgeon appt!.. #24

We had our monthly appointment this morning with Isaac's surgeon. Everything looks great! He is such a ham.. Weighing 20 pounds 3 ounces. He grew AN INCH in a months time.. Can't believe how big he is getting. She also said we could wean down on his treatments to every other day. Which is great news!

He is doing so many new things it's hard to remember it all.. He is pulling himself up to stand on his own. That's his new favorite thing to do. He is also clapping and babbling a whole lot. I swear he is saying the word "UP" but it could be just a word he's throwing around. But I think he is pretty smart because he says it right before he stands up. He is also spoon feeding himself. It is so cute. What happened to my little baby!!? :(

We also looked at a house yesterday and we really liked it. I can't wait to move in less than 2 months.. Moving is not my favorite thing to do but I will be excited to have more room for Isaac. By the time we move I have a feeling he will be walking. Both my boyfriend and I walked at 9 months so he isn't too far off. Can't believe he will be 8 months next week. Time really flies.

Handsome :)

2 teeth!



2 comments:

  1. i also have an october boy (i followed the link from babycenter) who will be 8 months soon...and i also wonder where has the time gone? enjoy it mama, he is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking out our blog! :) Time goes by so fast.. Pretty soon we will all be talking about planning FIRST birthdays :/

    ReplyDelete