Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy 8 Months Isaac.. #25

We met with Isaac's dietician on the 8th of this month which was his 8th month birthday :) Since he is doing so well we added a lot of new foods he can eat. I went and bought the baby bullet so we could make his food since a lot of the pureed food is limited. I pureed some blueberries and he is taking that slowly. He gets a bitter taste on his face and kinda has the look of  "What is this?!" We will try peaches next week.. Can't wait to start making all these yummy foods for him. My mom (Gammy) planted a garden at her house so we can have fresh veggies for Isaac. And we planted pumpkins for Halloween..

He is growing like a weed... He grew 1/2 an inch since our surgeon appointment and is up 5 ounces. He is now fully crawling and goes so fast! He is also getting better at standing. He scares me sometimes.. We have to constantly watch him. My baby is getting big so fast.

We are still looking at places. Only about 6 weeks until we can finally move. I can't wait! House hunting is so hard. But I am sure we will find the right place.

Well not much to update about, just that he is doing well and a happy baby boy!!!! Until next time! Thank you for following Isaac's journey..

Not now mom, I'm busy!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment