Wednesday, May 23, 2012

March of Dimes Walk.. #23

It's been almost 2 weeks since the March for Babies walk. I haven't had any time to update! Isaac is now mobile (crawling & standing) so it's hard to even take my eye off of him for even a second. And when he goes to bed at night I am so worn out I fall asleep right with him. :)

The walk went really well! We ended up raising 800$ IN UNDER ONE MONTH. Yay for us! We put together a great team and raked in those donations. Next year we will have an even bigger team and raise even more money. We actually finished top 20 for our county for donations. So we are so proud!

Our shirts came out great. I even had people asking about Hirschsprung's Disease. It was so cool to have one more person know what this disease is. And we were the only HD team there, I am sure of that. LOL. Here are some pictures from the walk...

The Franco Family

Mom & Dad

Marisol, Kelly, Me, Isaac, Laila, and Diane (grandma)
Kelly & Me
Our Team Captain - Sweet Baby Isaac
Carry & Logan, and Kelly, Laila & Marisol
Annie and her family
Annie, River, Grandma & Isaac
Carry, Logan, and Courtney
Ready for the walk!








No comments:

Post a Comment