Friday, August 15, 2014

End of summer check in.. #49

The summer has been great to us. We have spent a lot of time swimming and doing yard work in our yard. After starting chiropractic care for Isaac things did 180 degree turn. For the better. He now has normal bowel habits. He is completely off the senna and we are seeing his surgeon every 3 months instead of multiple times a month or monthly. We made it over that hump! I believe whole heartedly chiropractic care was the missing piece to our puzzle. Another great doctor to add to our team.

In February we are going to Disneyland!! 15 of us. My side of the family has planned a big family vacation and we couldn't be more excited. This will be our first big family vacation. Planning for that has already started. It is leaving me so excited but so anxious because February in the past has been a bad month for us. Just with all the viruses going around. We spent a few days in the hospital last February with a stomach virus. Really hoping we can be 100% healthy so we can enjoy our vacation. But we will probably have to talk to our surgeon about worst case scenario options for when we are in California. It's really hard being a parent with a special medical needs child sometimes because you always have to plan and think worse case scenario. Which means I will need to get hospital names and drs there. In case we have an issue arise. It has limited us as far as going on vacations because I guess we have always been worried about the what if. Which is not good. I really hope we can stay healthy and go enjoy this vacation :)

I just wanted to give a brief update and let everyone know we are doing well!! I hope to write again soon.. Before Isaac's 3rd birthday. Yep, he will be THREE.. 3.. THREE in 2 short months. Where has the time gone?!? I can't believe my baby will be 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment