Friday, September 6, 2013

Just some encouragement.. #39


Last night after posting our last update I was browsing online and came across a blog about child Isaac's age that was fighting cancer. I couldn't even IMAGINE. I have a few friends that have young, young children that have already fought and BEAT CANCER! It was so hard hearing their stories and watching everything they went through. That would be the hardest thing as a parent to go through. But the real reason of this post was to share this quote I read on this child's blog. It really put things into perspective for me. Helped me smile in the "now" and made me hopeful for the future. I changed the wording around to fit our situation, but the idea is still the same. I thank that child's dad for this quote which makes the pain of this whole journey a little less, and to smile in the now..

No one knows what the future has in store for our little one; we have no control over that. However, one thing I can control is the present -- and I can assure you, he will have the best "now" we can give him.

No comments:

Post a Comment