Sunday, March 18, 2012

Where are we now? #15

Finally I am all caught up to date! It took me almost 2 months to tell our entire story up until now. So all the postings from here on out will be in real time! :) After his last little exam under anesthesia things have been going great. We are currently seeing our surgeon only ONCE a month now. And our pediatrician and GI at regular intervals... 4 months, 6 months, 9 months, ect.

Isaac has been doing great! He is hitting so many milestones.. It is crazy! He sat up for the first time unassisted on the 10th of this month. He is currently working on getting on his hands and knees. He is definitely on the go and likes being active. Next month Isaac will be 6 months old.. I can't believe it. Time has really gone by so fast. We also get to start solids next month. We are so excited but also nervous. This is another big step for him. We hope that his system can handle it and he keeps pooping and adjusts well. I started getting his little dishes and spoons ready. I cleaned off his highchair and put it up to our table. I had to dust it off! It was sitting in the corner of our dining room. Since he is sitting up unassisted now he can finally sit in it!

I wish the weather would get a little better so we could start going out more. We are supposed to get SNOW tomorrow!! I love snow, but I am so over it for this year. I want some warm weather and sun! Isaac loves going outside but it's so darn cold out we can't really do much outside. We have had a couple nice days and I've taken Isaac down to the duck pond. He loves being outside. I hope summer starts a little earlier this year than last. It didn't really start getting nice until almost July! In July of this year we will be looking for a new house. We have outgrown our 2 bedroom apartment. Isaac needs more room... WE need more room. :)

On another note, we finally got Isaac's birth announcements done! FIVE months late :) Oh well! Better late than never.

Here's some pictures of us!

Taken March 3rd 2012

Taken March 16th, 2012













No comments:

Post a Comment